Biltong Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe
Posted on NOVEMBER 19, 2020
You will love this healthier take on traditional egg fried rice! Cauliflower fried rice meets an easy 15-minute healthy dinner thanks to this veggie-packed fried rice topped with biltong for an extra kick of flavor and protein.
- 1/2 head of cauliflower, riced (pulsed in blender)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 1/3 c frozen peas
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 package biltong chopped
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 scallions, roughly chopped
- Pulse your cauliflower to make rice! Set aside.
- Heat sesame oil over medium-high and sauté carrots & garlic for about 5 minutes.
- Add cauliflower rice and peas. Toss and lower heat.
- Make room for a well in the center and crack your egg in. Scramble
- Once cooked, toss with fried rice mixture.
- Add coconut aminos, chopped biltong and scallions.
- Gently mix and serve!