This protein-packed biltong egg frittata recipe is perfect for brunch or a quick weeknight dinner!
Total time: 15min.
Prep time: 5min.
Cook time: 10min.
- 1 Avocado
- Butter or Avocado oil
- ½ Red Bell Pepper
- ½ Green Bell Pepper
- ¼ Sweet Onion
- 2 Eggs
- Splash of Milk
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- 1oz shredded provolone
- ½ 2.25oz bag of sliced Stryve Biltong
- Heat up a little avocado oil or butter in a small, oven-safe pan over medium-high heat.
- Add in 1/2 sliced red bell pepper, 1/2 sliced green bell pepper, and 1/4 sliced sweet onion, and sauté for about 5-7 mins until they soften.
- Whisk together two eggs with a splash of milk, salt, and pepper, and pour the mixture over the veggies.
- Top with 1 oz shredded provolone and 1 serving of @stryvebiltong (~1/2 the bag).
- Cook on the stovetop for 3-5 mins until the sides of the eggs cook.
- Move to the oven on broil, and cook for about 3 mins or until the eggs are cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe hack: Make fillings from your favorite foods or from leftovers. Use a combination of meat, seafood or poultry, cheese, vegetables, or grains.
#stryvebiltong #biltong #biltongrecipes