Cauliflower Nachos with Biltong
Posted on MARCH 16, 2022
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1.5 teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 7 ounces shredded chihuahua cheese, about 1 package (or any good melting cheese)
- 1 package of Stryve beef biltong original flavor, cut into small pieces (2.25 ounces)
Toppings: tomatoes, guacamole, sour cream, lime wedges, cilantro, minced red onion, jalapeño slices (or any of your favorite toppings!)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F, and let your sheet pan heat up in the oven while the oven preheats. This will help the cauliflower crisp up right away.
- In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower with avocado oil, and all the dry seasonings. Once the oven is preheated, remove the sheet pan and add parchment paper, then place cauliflower in a single layer on the sheet pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes, flipping halfway through until cauliflower is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, then top with cheese, then top with beef biltong and bake again for 5-10 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Top with more biltong, guacamole, tomatoes, jalapeño slices, red onions, cilantro, lime, and sour cream, or your favorite toppings. Serve and enjoy!