Beef Biltong + Egg Protein Cups
Posted on OCTOBER 30, 2020
- 12 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 4oz mixed shredded cheese
- 2.25oz Stryve beef biltong in either Original or Spicy Peri Peri flavor
- 16oz deli meat slices of choice
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- ¼ cup chopped green bell pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine eggs, milk, Stryve beef biltong, green onion, green bell pepper, salt, pepper and crushed red pepper in a large bowl and mix.
- Spray muffin pan with a no-stick cooking spray.
- Place 2 overlapping deli slices in each cup and fill with mixture.
- Top mixture with mixed shredded cheese.
- Put in oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool on the baking rack and enjoy!